About Our Products
Made in Canada
- Our products are formulated in Canada using the highest quality ingredients. All of our formulations are created using ingredients that have been approved by the rigorous GMP and Health Canada standards.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is an international system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- We are always cruelty free! All of our makeup is completely vegan. We also only use ethically sourced honey collected without harming animals for our skincare products. Ethics are our top priority here at Nomenclature Cosmetics and we are very proud of the measures we have taken to ensure our Cruelty Free standards.
- We do our best to use as many sustainable sources for our packaging as possible. We are always looking for more ways to lessen our footprint and improve our environmental impact.
- Our products are always produced in small batches to ensure you receive the highest quality, most fresh formulations possible. Every product line is thoroughly inspected by a cosmetic chemist before being delivered to you.
- All of our products are gluten free. As we understand the severity of some individuals reaction to this ingredient, we have gone to great measures to make sure gluten is not used in our formulations. It has always been our formulation team's top priority to ensure the safety of our products.
*our products have a shelf life of 36 months UNLESS specified otherwise.